YOUR PRIVACY IS IMPORTANT TO US.
This privacy statement provides information about the personal information that Chivalry collects, and in which way that information is used.
Personal information collection
Chivalry may collect the following kinds of personal information:
- Information about your use of this website (including all activity that directed you to and from our website and all activities performed while on said site)
- Information that you provide for the purpose of registering with the website
- About transactions carried out over this website
- Information that you provide for the purpose of subscribing to the website services.
USING PERSONAL INFORMATION
Chivalry uses your personal information to:
- administer this website;
- personalize the website for you;
- enable your access to and use of the website services;
- publish information about you on the website;
- send to you products that you purchase;
- supply to you services that you purchase;
- send to you statements and invoices;
- collect payments from you; and
- send you marketing communications.
Chivalry may disclose your personal information to its agents or service providers for the fulfilment of these purposes. Shared personal information will be in accordance with the terms of this privacy statement.
SECURING YOUR DATA
Chivalry will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. Details outlined in Secure Shopping.
Information relating to electronic transactions entered into via this website will be protected by encryption technology.
UPDATING THIS STATEMENT
This website may contain links to other websites. Chivalry is not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of any third party.